I'll admit it. I'm tired. This is day 1 at home. I'll admit it, I brought him inside in his car seat, placed him on the dining room table and freaked out for a minute. Holy shit. Totally responsible for another life. This little guy is completely helpless and I must do by him the absolute best.
I carried him into the bathroom this afternoon when I was home alone. I held him while I went to the bathroom because I didn't know where to put him that was safe. Fortunately, I have calmed down a bit since then.
Dad just fed him a bottle and put him back to bed. I'm pumping because the nursing is hit and miss the last few days. The boy's gotta eat and I gotta keep up my supply.
The girls are handling the new addition better than I thought they would. Ok, Annie is doing better than Sadie, but overall they're more curious than anything else. God bless them for that. Andy took them to the groomer today. They look, feel and smell great. Speaking of the girls, Annie is staring at me from the sofa. It's time to give her some love before I try to sleep some more.
Night.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment